Now that the weather has finally warmed up for Spring, you have many new opportunities to find fun outdoors and celebrate all that the season has to offer!
Whether you’re someone who likes to stay close to home or venture out to find unique activities and things to do, there are plenty of ways to have a blast this Spring and improve your weight and health.
SPRING into Action with the Great Outdoors!
Looking for something fun and engaging to do over the weekend? Have a day off that you want to take advantage of? Consider these fun outdoor activities that are great for the whole family.
- Start a Spring Garden – Pick out a piece of land from your yard, identify what crops you’d like to grow, throw on some gloves and get dirty! Gardening is a great way to enjoy healthy foods and soak up that beautiful Spring sunshine.
- Go Camping with Loved Ones – Camping is an excellent way to reconnect with nature and disconnect from the distractions of everyday life. Don’t forget to bring some healthy foods to roast on a campfire!
- Hit the Water – Swimming, kayaking, canoeing, fishing – whatever you prefer, don’t miss out on your chance to enjoy the water while the weather is still warm!
- Hike for Some Great Cardio – A nice hike is a great cardio exercise because you’re moving across different terrains and working different muscles in your body. You can even wear a pedometer to track your mileage as you go.
- Bike and Explore – Looking for an easy way to simply get out of the house one day? Take your bike out for a stroll around your neighborhood and town! Venturing into new territory can feel refreshing and invigorating.
- Set up a Scavenger Hunt – If you have children, scavenger hunts are a great Spring activity for encouraging your kids to go outside and be active. Be it in your backyard, the park or even an organized hunt with your community, your children are sure to love this unique and engaging activity.
Looking for More Ways to Take Advantage of the Spring Season?
It might be time to “Spring Clean” for your weight management goals! Learn how by CLICKING HERE.