Last week on the Your Weight Matters Blog, we told you about YWM2020-VIRTUAL – a free virtual event series, hosted by the Obesity Action Coalition (OAC), that is designed for anyone seeking answers about weight and health. We’re updating you to let you know that the OAC has released program details and has opened Registration!
Registration & Program Details
- Key Dates: July 11, 18, 25 and 26
- Theme: Thinking Differently about Weight
- Events Schedule: Available Here
- Registration Information: Visit YWMConvention.com
A Sneak Peek
YWM2020-VIRTUAL is bringing you the industry’s leading health experts to present REAL science-based strategies and support for weight management. Here is a sneak peek at some of the sessions on the Events Schedule. View the full schedule and program details Here.
- Thinking Differently about Your Weight – by Scott Kahan, MD, MPH
- Why is it So Hard to Lose Weight and Keep it off? – by Kevin Hall, PhD
- Become a Food BOSS: Manage Stress Eating, Beat Food Boredom, and Learn How to Feel in Charge – by Dawn Jackson Blatner, RDN, CSSD, LDN
- Adapting to a Changed World: Adding to Your Mental Health Toolbox – by Paul Davidson, PhD; and Merrill Littleberry, LCSW, LCDC, CCM, CI-CPT
Invest in Your Health and Register Now!
YWM2020-VIRTUAL lets you access the industry’s highest quality weight and health education. It’s the only event of it’s kind that promises science-based weight management strategies and a community of support from people who “get it” when it comes to weight.
With the option for FREE Event Registration, you only have to invest some of your time! Make the investment in your health and put YWM2020-VIRTUAL on your calendars.