Could you benefit from the chance to embrace change, move forward and recharge your health? Look no further than YWM2021-VIRTUAL, taking place July 17-25! Registration is now available with different options to fit your needs, including a FREE registration option!
What is YWM2021-VIRTUAL?
YWM2021-VIRTUAL is an immersive virtual event series and the second Your Weight Matters Convention & EXPO to be held online! This Convention is hosted each year by the Obesity Action Coalition (OAC), Producer of Your Weight Matters.
Attending YWM2021-VIRTUAL gives you access to world-renowned experts who will break down the science behind weight and health and provide tools, strategies and resources to help you in your health journey. Meanwhile, you will get to make empowering one-on-one connections in our virtual community that knows how challenging and complex weight really is.
There will be plenty of live-streamed educational sessions, topic-focused breakout sessions, post-session group chats, and fun social opportunities! You can view the full Session/Speaker Lineup and Events Schedule by clicking here, but these are some highlights:
- Remaining Resilient in Restless Times through Habits, Health and Healing | by Merrill Littleberry, LCSW, LCDC, CCM, ACE-CPT
- Diet is a Noun, Not a Verb – Eating for Your Health | by Cassie Story, RDN; and Laura Andromalos, MS, RD, CSOWM, CD
- The Regulation of Body Weight: “Leaning” on the Science | by Daniel Bessesen, MD
- Fact Check: COVID-19, Obesity and What You Can Do | by Donna Ryan, MD
- From Stigma to Care: Navigating Obesity in Children and Families | by Ted Kyle, RPh, MBA; and Allen Browne, MD, FACS, FAAP
Registration for YWM2021-VIRTUAL is available now with different registration options to fit your needs, including a FREE registration option! Here is the breakdown:
- Free Event Registration ($0) – Perfect for those just wanting access to events in real-time.
- Full Event Registration ($50) – Perfect for those wanting access to both the live and recorded educational sessions, as well as access to two bonus recorded sessions, and Zoom social event.
- CE Credit Registration ($90) – For nurses, dietitians and some healthcare professionals wanting to earn CE (continuing education) credits and have access to what is included in the Full Event Registration. Up to 16 CE credit hours are available!