If you struggle with weight or obesity or know someone who is, then you know first-hand how weight can impact health. That’s why the Obesity Action Coalition (OAC), Producer of the Your Weight Matters Campaign, is proud to offer you its FREE Living Well Guide.
About the Living Well Guide
Weight management can be difficult. The OAC’s Living Well Guide was designed with this in mind so that you can use it as a helpful tool on your weight and health journey.
You will find lots of information inside the Guide, including:
- The relationship between weight and health
- Tips for making lifestyle modifications you can sustain
- In-depth nutrition information, from food science 101 to how to read nutrition labels
- A detailed look at various options for managing your weight and health
- A number of useful tools for staying on track with your goals
While the OAC’s Living Well Guide focuses primarily on nutrition, you will also learn how to make overall healthy lifestyle changes, manage your weight, and most importantly, maintain your success long-term. Click here to claim your FREE Guide!
About the Obesity Action Coalition
This Guide is brought to you by the Obesity Action Coalition (OAC). The OAC is a National non-profit organization dedicated to improving the lives of people with obesity through education, advocacy and support. We recognize that weight and obesity are often hard to talk about, and even more difficult to manage. That’s why we aim to break down weight stigma and offer real support to anyone on the journey with weight and health.