Are you looking for a fun and exciting way to commit to your health goals? How about a chance to increase your daily steps and have fun at the same time? Here’s a suggestion that will not only help you reach your health goals, but will also support the Obesity Action Coalition (OAC), Producer of the Your Weight Matters Campaign, in it’s work as a non-profit organization. “Step-up for Change” and be a part of the OAC Step Challenge!
About the Step Challenge:
The OAC Step Challenge is about benefiting your health and the OAC at the same time. You can participate by making your own personal fundraising and step goal. This could be 10,000 steps per day, 15,000 steps per week, or even $500 total. It all depends on you and what personal goals you want to reach. Here’s how the Challenge works:
- For just $20, register with the OAC Step Challenge on our Event Page.
- Set-up and customize your personal Step Challenge page. Then tell others what made you want to “Step-up for Change” with the OAC!
- Share your page and ask others to support you toward your personal fundraising and step goals! Also use this page to post updates about the steps you’ve taken. Don’t forget to share pictures/videos of your participation using the hashtags #OACStepUpForChange and #OACSteppers !
All funds raised will help the OAC fight key issues like:
- Ridding the world of weight bias
- Giving more people access to safe and effective obesity treatment
- Sharing educational resources
- Raising obesity awareness
Give Back and Win Too!
At the end of the OAC Step Challenge, we’ll have a special drawing for one OAC Stepper to win a FREE Fitbit Ionic smart fitness watch if they share social media posts during the challenge with the hashtags #OACStepUpForChange and #OACSteppers. Participate for a chance to win this awesome prize, on top of benefiting your health and the OAC!