Navigating your way through the journey with weight and health doesn’t come easy, and it certainly doesn’t come naturally. If you’re like most others, you probably have a few burning questions about:
- Losing weight effectively
- Maintaining progress after weight-loss
- Creating a fitting nutrition plan
- Exercise (types, strategy, etc.)
- How to stay motivated
- How to stay energized
- And a LOT more!
Sure, you might have your own past experiences to build upon, and you may even know quite a bit from personal research. But how do you know you’re finding reliable, evidence-based education and resources? Where can you go to find information you can trust and feel good about?
Answer Your Questions at YWM2017!
The OAC’s (producer of the Your Weight Matters Campaign) Your Weight Matters National Convention brings individuals together from all across the country who are seeking more information about weight, health and their own weight management journey.
We know that these specific topics can be sensitive to talk about, and navigating your many questions can seem quite difficult and overwhelming at times. The Convention is designed to guide you through the process and help you take the very NEXT step on your journey — all while surrounded by a community of people who “get it.”
What kind of education can you expect to find? Evidence-based information presented by today’s leading doctors, nutritionists, scientists and researchers on topics such as (but not limited to):
- Choosing a diet that better matches your biology
- Understanding your relationship with food
- Staying on-track in social situations
- Modern day meal planning that works
- Reducing sedentary behaviors
- Beginning your exercise journey
- Moving with limited mobility
- Understanding your body’s response to exercise
- Turning struggles into your greatest strengths
- Identifying what’s holding you back
- Experiencing the power of coming together
- Adapting a family approach to a healthier lifestyle
General Weight Management
- Understanding how sleep affects weight
- Breaking through a weight plateau
- Finding balance in your weight management goals
- Creating a helpful support group
To view the complete educational program and event agenda, please CLICK HERE.
Make Your Plans NOW to Attend!
When you join us for YWM2017, you’ll discover some of the answers to those burning questions and take the next step on your journey with weight and health.
The event will take place NEXT month in the heart of New Orleans from August 10-13. With our affordable rates designed with you in mind, we encourage you to register now before prices increase onsite!
Learn more about YWM2017 and register today: www.YWMConvention.com